Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Exploding iPhone Batteries Strike Again

According to this story, seven people received medical attention after an iPhone 6S battery exploded at an Apple store in Switzerland.

Seven people received medical attention on Tuesday after an iPhone battery overheated in a Swiss Apple store. Police in Zurich, Switzerland evacuated around 50 customers and staff from the store after an iPhone 6S battery overheated and started spewing smoke. The small fire happened as an employee tried to repair the device. The man was treated for minor burns to his hand.