- Multi-GPU improved support. We have been working with our partners to improve both SLI and Crossfire support. Various stuttering and graphical corruption issues have now been fixed.
- Quad-core CPUs improved support. Several freezes and performance issues have been resolved for players using quad-core CPUs, notably Intel i5 based setups.
- AMD graphic cards improved performances
- Enhanced mouse navigation in store menu
- 4K menu background scaling implemented
- Several crash sources have been addressed
- Improved Ansel support and fixed bugs
- Various fixes for the Steam Controller integration
- Other bug fixes & improvements.
Friday, March 10, 2017
Ghost Recon: Wildlands PC Patch 1.1.5 Details
For those of you that haven't seen it yet, the Ghost Recon: Wildlands PC Patch 1.1.5 is out and addresses a number of issues on the PC. Here's a list of what was fixed: