Monday, January 30, 2017

Berkeley Couple Killed By 3D Printer Fumes?

I knew that fine particles from 3D printers could be an issue but I had no idea that you could die of carbon monoxide poisoning as a result of not properly venting your 3D printer.

The source said that the couple was using a laser 3-D printer that was venting into their residence. Symptoms and signs consistent with carbon monoxide poisoning were found in their bodies. Their two cats were also found dead. The couple was identified by authorities Tuesday.